Monday 10 August 2015

Find a Short homecoming dress under $100 for a girl

I reallY need a Short Homecoming Dresses, and I want a short one. I am kindof picky I want it to either have a definite poof, or no poof at all, and be tight. I dont reallly want one thats inbetween and just kind of flowy.. (I have no color preferences. But when i measured myself my bust was like 30 inchess... so can anyone help me please!.. ohh also if you know of any cute shoes that are inexpensive that would be awesome!

If you have a small bust I recommend getting a dress that is "tiered". It will create the illusion of a larger bust and they're also extremely cute! Or, something with a criss-cross neckline. 

I have about a 30" bust as well, so i was in your situation throughout highschool. i would recommend DEB, as they have a decent variety of dresses, and they are usually less than $100. i've bought some there for as little as $100, so it's great when you are on a budget. if there isnt one at your mall, go on their website and look up locations. they're pretty much everywhere, as far as i know homecomingfactory.com then type in homecoming dresses in the search box and select length. 
 
There are a lot of great dresses at kohls and are pretty cheap around $100 good deal for the pretty dresses they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment